SENSO is looking for hardworking and enthusiastic interns with a great work ethic and attention to detail to help with accounting at our busy Surry Hills head office.
Our business is growing and we believe this is a beneficial opportunity for current accounting students, graduates and those looking to gain hands-on experience in the industry.
The role will vary, but you can gain experience in the aspects below;
· General administration and filing
Bank reconciliation with XERO
· Registration of sales invoices and reconciliation of customer payments
Reconciliation of E-Boutique / Marketplace orders
Accounting assistant in the preparation of the BAS
- Have a degree in accounting (or study for one)
- No experience is required but must have a positive attitude
- Speaking Mandarin is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Be available 2 days a week from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. for a minimum of 3 months
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Complete tasks from start to finish with a high level of efficiency.
- This position is unpaid and expenses will not be covered. However, the internship can be accredited according to the relevant study requirements / work experience programs.
- You are not required to bring your own equipment.
If you meet the above criteria, please send your CV and availability to Head Office Director to [email protected] Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.